1.1.11

kat walk: lace up boots


I am a product of the 90's.
I like things a little "grungey"
But, I never thought I'd be this excited to see
LACE UP BOOTS
come back around.
Seriously, remember Doc Martens?
The new version is a little
SLEEKER
minus the one inch sole.
But, it can also sport a heel or peep toe.

Wear them with skinny jeans or jeggings,
a skirt or dress,
but find a way to wear them.
They are adorable! 






Illena $225

Dollhouse $65

Dolce Vita $198

UO Field Boots $68

Target $29
 
 

7 comments:

Danielle said...

Are you sure about this?

Kat said...

SURE!!! I forgot to mention that the side zipper is the key! No lacing.

Alicia said...

I just busted out Nirvana and Pearl Jam.

Charlotte Liesel said...

This is such a great blog! I love everything about it. I am now following you via blogluvin'. Would love it if you enjoyed my blog enough to follow me back! Keep up wit the great posts!
xo Charlotte
www.littlemissmagnolia.com

Indigo said...

i love lace up boots!! Like doc martins x

Ms. Dottie said...

I can't believe this stuff is coming back around but I love it. The other thing that came back that I had in the 6th grade were my oxfords and Steve Madden has a really cute pair!

Dc shoes said...

Everything is just too amazing! the colors, the shoes ! amusingness’s