16.8.11

kitschin' kaboodle



I'm already nostalgic about Summer
and it's not even over yet.
I've been a little M.I.A. from the blog
this past few weeks.
Relaxing, refueling, reconnecting.
 So here's some LOVE!
 Enjoy this kitschin' kaboodle summer style.


I've been living in this bib necklace all summer.
I love the colors!
Target $14

My favorite summer pattern.
Ruffle shirt dress by Tucker.
Everyone always comments on this "vintage"
J.Crew tote I bought for $15 when I was in college.
Still adorable.
 
Summer reads.
Seriously!

Help! Don't let me buy one more striped T-shirt this summer!!
 
My favorite bracelet. I love the word charms;
Dream, Style, Believe, Create, Soul, Smile and Heart.
Amazing how wearing words can keep you focused?
Brighton $46
 
My pink star shirt from ZARA.
Make me feel like Jem from the Holograms.
 
My Chanel Chance.
Smells like men's cologne
and I like a clean smellin' man.
This particular Chanel smells just how my summer feels.
 
Sandals SO loved they must be retired.
I guess that's what you get when
you pay $17.99 at Target.
Currently auditioning for their replacement.

Have a cold coca-cola,
lay back in your Adirondack,
and enjoy the rest of your summer!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love a good Target shoe but do hate that they don't last too long! I read some of those same books this summer but didn't buy a single stripey shirt:-) I did just get yellow polish on my toes to help me feel summery a little while longer!

Unknown said...

I love it all! You ARE Mrs Fashionista...

Leah said...

These are lovely colors... :)

PS - I am currently holding a designer vintage giveaway for my blog's 1 year anniversary.. would love for you to check it out

http://www.couturearabesque.com/2011/08/couture-arabesque-oscar-de-la-renta.html

xoxo,
Leah

emmy said...

Ha! My target $17.99 wedge sandals also just gave out. It was a sad moment. Let's both post our replacements. Thanks for all the good book titles. And I absolutely love that tucker top. I bet you look killer in it. Miss you.

oakleyses said...

hogan outlet, true religion outlet, sac hermes, michael kors, coach purses, nike air force, burberry outlet, michael kors outlet, uggs outlet, nike air max, vans pas cher, michael kors outlet online, converse pas cher, michael kors, guess pas cher, nike tn, uggs outlet, oakley pas cher, michael kors outlet online, kate spade, michael kors outlet online, hollister pas cher, burberry handbags, lululemon canada, hollister uk, nike air max uk, north face, abercrombie and fitch uk, mulberry uk, new balance, timberland pas cher, coach outlet store online, ralph lauren uk, nike roshe run uk, nike air max uk, north face uk, coach outlet, ray ban pas cher, nike blazer pas cher, polo lacoste, nike free uk, replica handbags, true religion outlet, sac vanessa bruno, michael kors outlet online, true religion jeans, michael kors outlet, true religion outlet, michael kors outlet

oakleyses said...

moncler, canada goose, pandora charms, pandora uk, replica watches, coach outlet, canada goose outlet, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, canada goose, juicy couture outlet, swarovski, toms shoes, moncler outlet, moncler uk, marc jacobs, pandora jewelry, moncler outlet, canada goose, pandora jewelry, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, louis vuitton, canada goose outlet, karen millen uk, louis vuitton, hollister, canada goose outlet, montre pas cher, canada goose jackets, juicy couture outlet, links of london, moncler, canada goose uk, louis vuitton, supra shoes, ugg, louis vuitton, wedding dresses, ugg uk, ugg pas cher, louis vuitton, moncler, swarovski crystal, moncler, thomas sabo, doudoune moncler