21.10.11

blogger swap: SHERRIAMOUR

Meet Sherri.
I found Sherri blog browsing one day and
fell in love with her brave and original style.
Her blog is adorable and I had to get to know her.
I contacted her and asked if she wanted to do a little Blog Swap.
Check her out!
I know you'll adore her style and be mesmerized
by her infectious smile just like I was.


Here are some questions that I asked Sherri:

Kat: What is your favorite item in your closet this fall?
Sherri: I would have to say my brown leather boots. I love them and I can wear them with everything. And I found them for $1 at a yard sale!


Kat:  How would you define your style?

Sherri:  My style is hard for me to define because it’s always evolving. I receive inspiration from so many places - people on the street, online lookbooks, and of course fellow bloggers! I would say it’s comfortable, simple, and modest. And I absolutely love vintage.


Kat: Why do you blog about fashion?

Sherri:  I know it’s cliché, but ever since I was a young girl I have had a ‘passion for fashion’. I always loved dressing myself up, and I even started my own hand-written fashion magazine. In high school I majored in fashion, and since then I’ve been so inspired, I want to share it with others. Most of all, I blog to represent ‘modest’ fashion. I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and I believe in modesty, so I like to show that you can be attractive, stylish, and modest at the same time.





Come and visit Sherri's blog here:


and see what Sherri had to say about Mama Kat.
If you're a fashion blogger and are feeling a bit "swappy",
contact me at kitschbykat.at.yahoo.com
to join in the fun.

9 comments:

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

Thank you for sharing, she is really cool.

The Mrs. and The Momma said...

Love that y'all did this...great idea!

oakleyses said...

hogan outlet, true religion outlet, sac hermes, michael kors, coach purses, nike air force, burberry outlet, michael kors outlet, uggs outlet, nike air max, vans pas cher, michael kors outlet online, converse pas cher, michael kors, guess pas cher, nike tn, uggs outlet, oakley pas cher, michael kors outlet online, kate spade, michael kors outlet online, hollister pas cher, burberry handbags, lululemon canada, hollister uk, nike air max uk, north face, abercrombie and fitch uk, mulberry uk, new balance, timberland pas cher, coach outlet store online, ralph lauren uk, nike roshe run uk, nike air max uk, north face uk, coach outlet, ray ban pas cher, nike blazer pas cher, polo lacoste, nike free uk, replica handbags, true religion outlet, sac vanessa bruno, michael kors outlet online, true religion jeans, michael kors outlet, true religion outlet, michael kors outlet

chenmeinv0 said...

canada goose jackets
coach outlet
kate spade
pandora
polo lacoste
air max
michael kors outlet
nike mercurial
canada goose
nike free
2018.1.27xukaimin

seocom said...

شركة تنظيف بالإحساء
إن كنتٍ سيدتي لا تستطيعين القيام بأعمال النظافة بشكل يومي ولديكٍ أمور أخرى تهتمين بها، فلا عليك القلق بشأن هذه المشكلة لأن شركة تنظيف بالاحساء تقدم لكم خدمات التنظيف بشكل دوري وهذا من خلال الاتفاق مع العملاء على موعد محدد يتم الالتزام به لتلقي الخدمة، ومن خلال التعامل معنا سوف تتأكدين أننا من أفضل الشركات العاملة في هذا المجال.
وربما تسألين نفسك سيدتي عن الأسعار التي تقدمها الشركة وهل هي تناسب إمكانياتها أم لا، ولهذا سنقوم بالرد على هذا السؤال ، نحن نقوم بتقديم خدمات التنظيف بشتى أنواعها بأسعار بسيطة جداً وتناسب كل الفئات لذلك لا يجب القلق بشأن هذا الأمر.

lamiss ibrahim said...

I definitely love this site.
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/prokr
https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=7421661549272645002&pli=1#allposts
https://slashdot.org/~prokr
https://www.prokr.net/ksa/jeddah-water-leaks-detection-isolate-companies/

Anonymous said...

Shadow Creation is the process to change the color of an image or video..Shadow Creation It means correcting the lighting, white color balance, red or blue color balance, so that the image looks more clear or natural

Zina Samir said...

شركة مكسيم تسعي دائما لتطوير خدماتها لعملائنا الكرام حيث نحن دائما نسعي ما وراء الافضل وتقديم الافضل للعملاء
نقدم خدماتنا بارخص الاسعار حيث ان نحن دائما نسعي الي وراء تقديم الافضل وليس جمع الاموال

شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالرياض
شركة رش مبيدات بالرياض

Anonymous said...

This blog is very useful and I always browse and benefit from it

فيب الرياض
فيب السعودية