31.1.12

pearl

  Briana was a classic bride.
The look she wanted for her hair and makeup was timeless.
The one thing she wanted the most was fabulous eyelashes.
Other than that her makeup was simple and elegant and
perfectly accentuated her abundance of natural beauty.

I named this post pearl,
because Briana was such a classic bride and beauty,
just like a pearl....
but also because I used Pearl cream shadow by MAC to
prep her eyelid for eyeshadow and to keep
her eye makeup from creasing.
I thought it would be fun to include in the post
the face chart I used for Briana,
Usually they end up at the bottom of my makeup case
or in a hotel garbage can.
But I found this one hanging around and thought
it would be fun to show.
 I use a face chart at the bride's trial run to map out (remember)
everything we used and have it all ready for the big day.

Here are her lovely pictures





















This beautiful wedding was held at the Richard Nixon Library.
I loved the next few images SO much
because they have so much personality and uniqueness.


Thanks Briana for letting me be apart of your beautiful day!
Many wonderful wishes to you and Phil.
Congrats!!!

2 comments:

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

Oh, I agree, such a beautiful day!

Lamb Fam said...

Where were you when I got married?! I want to do it again (to the same man, of course) so you can do my hair and make-up. I'm SERIOUS? I'm hiring you for my 'renewing our vows.' So be thinking ;)