9.8.10

mom stink: sweats




MOM SWEATS,
we all do it, and that's why I'm talking about it.

Ask yourself TWO questions:
Am I going to workout?
Am I going to bed?
BUT, if you are going to the
grocery store,
bank,
parent-teacher-conference,
Target,
 or a movie
then CHANGE YOUR CLOTHES!

(and please put on your bra - but that's for another "mom stink")
Pajamas are not appropriate or flattering in public.

What you need are two "go-to" outfits that say,
"I'm hip, I'm feeling sexy, and I'm rockin' it!"
Two no-brainer standbys that are always there and fit just right.

Make it easy. 
Here is a scarf, jeans, t-shirt, and light sweater.
Top Old Navy $17
Jeans Old Navy $35
Cardy Old Navy $30
Scarf Shade Clothing $9

Layer;
tank, cardy, shorts, and flip flops
or tshirt, skirt, and wedges.
My favorite;
jeggings, t-shirt, wedges, and fedora.
Gap
Gap
Ann Taylor Loft
Banana Republic

Nothing says MOM like a pair of dirty old sweats.
Besides you feel SO much better
and you demand more respect from others
when you are all put together.

Now go wash that "mom stink" off you!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! I love it Katrina! Sooo soooo true! U rock when it comes to fashion! ; )

Leslie Kim

Jodee said...

I am enjoying your bloggy, especially the mom stink posts- fab!
Will you do a post some day on how to rock the widows peak? I always have trouble knowing how to style it, especially with pulled back do's.
Miss you!

tegyn said...

you crack me up with "mom-stink"!!

you are adorable. love love love the pink cardigan and gray skinnies!

Anonymous said...

love the post...I hate sweats. :) But, i'm sure my constant pony screams mom. :)

Aaaamanda said...

LOVE your ideas!!! ♥

Danielle said...

I wore cutoff sweats all day today....with some paint stains on them....stinky Mom...

tomorrow I might change it up with a REAL outfit.

tomorrow my body will rock the rythym, and beat the drum hard.

Todd Family said...

Didn't know if you knew...I heard Shade is closing. So get all the stuff you need ASAP! They may start up again next year, but in a news article it said because of the economy. :( love the post...i hope i can be a hot mama when the time comes! :)