9.10.10

Nocturnelle

Nocturnelle
 is a deep navy eyeshadow by MAC.
I paired it with Swimming
which is an awesome green
with a little shimmer.
I thought this dress from Anthro,
 called Twinkle Twinkle,
went so well with our Starry Night theme
 I decided to make some
cute little stars to hang from a tree.
I love a theme!

Thanks Kam for the Pics.
Makeup/hair/styling by Kat.
Thanks Kelley family for being our models.
Thanks also to Tom's Farms for letting us crash the joint
and for the AWESOME carousal.

Awesome Carousal









Reese lit up when she got her own blush and lip gloss.  So girlie!

Oh baby Ruby!!! I wanted to keep you!  SO adorable!!!









3 comments:

Kelsey B said...

Kat,

I've got a challenge for you. I bought some eyeshadow (a 3some from MAC called Into the Groove). I have green eyes and brown hair and have been doing: peach on the lid, green on the brow, and the sparkly plum in the crease. Do you have any advice?!
PS I love your blog! Thank you for keeping me up in the trends!

Anonymous said...

Love these pictures!

RedPoppy said...

Beautiful! loooove that green dress with the stars, and fab eyeshadow...