3.10.10

Woodwinked

Woodwinked by MAC
is an awesome veluxe pearl
eyeshadow a makeup "must have".
It was perfect for this shoot
with golden sunlight
and an Indian Summer evening.

The Location: The Hidden Valley Wildlife Area Riverside, Ca
The Models: Vince and Ashley (soon-to-be) Bautista
The Hair/Makeup/Styling: Kat
The Horse: Moonshine
What I took away from this shoot: The awareness that Mama Kat needs a HARLEY!


Here is a little glimpse
 at what goes into the planning of a photo shoot.
I love making a style board
to give a visual image
of what I'm planning for a shoot
in terms of styling, makeup, hair,
and overall FEEL of the shoot. 


And here is the finished product:








 

Saved the best for last......my favorite for the day!
That's a wrap!!!

2 comments:

Todd Family said...

love it all! p.s if you want to ride on the back of kev's bike and i'll take pics...you can! :)

Federico Panarello said...

shooting so cute!!!I like it...